MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011 @ 2:39 AM
2011!!!!!!!!!
It's the first day of 2011! Happy new year!!!

Anyways, I know tmr's the monthly post, but today is special too! (;

So! Woke up at 10 like that and dardar wanted to maple! So played with her till her piano teacher came. something in maple happened and she was angry with me! O:<>:D

Anyhoo, met up with her at.. 5.47pm, bused to eunos, mrted to city hall, took the wrong train and ended up at douby ghuat station. Then took mrt again and dropped at marina bay.

hehe, after dropping there, walked to the float. <- summarized version. The actual story is me walking towards a dead end and ended up walking one whole loop to reach the float. It's really amazing loh, me and the poor thing walked from day to night, if you know what i mean. anyways, my legs are aching till the extent of breaking. :(

Back to the recap! Bought pure double chocolate at the coffee bean, and sweet corn! Needed to finish before going in though.

So! At the float, took pictures and videos of the performances, ate beef ramly burger, etc.

The fireworks! Gosh, marvelous. 8 minutes worth of awesomeness! Luckily I recorded it down. (:

After the fireworks, walked to esplanade, then the roads, then took circle line to paya lebar.

From there, took cab and sent dardar home, and I cabbed back home too. (:

welcome
welcome to my site. welcome things here, your choice.