MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 10:06 PM
As Promised,
Happeee..
26th Monthsary!
♥♥♥

well, as promised, i'm back for my monthly post! heheheh.
this month with you, silly girl, was rather.. eventful. full of ups and downs. (:

ups: time spent together!
we watched step up 3, inception and we slacked around! ^~^

downs: couple ring lost.. )':
quarrel quite alot also oh! (i think)

ANYWAYS! to my (most probably) one and only viewer, charlotte lum lele dardar, it is day 792!!! we've come soooooooooooooooo far! how far could we go? till the end of time!! have faith in me oh! =D i cherish you, and i hope you know that! don't give me the 'really meh?' face after you read this hor! D<

i'm done!~
iloveyou! (L)

welcome
welcome to my site. welcome things here, your choice.