MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 11:06 AM
SPECIAL! :D
Today was dardar's advanced birthday. woke up and prepared to meet her at around.. 12+? so, took bus to bedok inter, ate at kfc. :)

after eating and slacking, sent her back home while I waited below her block for.. 2 hours? hehe. anyways, aunt Elsie and aunt priscillia brought me to dardar's grandparents house to prepare the food and all. (:

then, went to star ville and settled down there. I really really think the builder of this condo is a maple fan loh, condo blocks name got bootes, got aquila..

So, went to swim for a while, then soon everyone started to come. Aron and Bryan and jingyi came first, followed by jianhao and vania, then haslinda. (: well, slacked, talked, played,socialize, etc etc. (: played in the pool, then something happened and dardar cried. ): stupid ahcipalang ppl, mind your own business luh.

anyways, cut the cake and spilt it till none was left! I swear I really ate alot! >< well, I was a real pig loh.

okay, so slowly, haslinda went off, followed by aron, then Bryan, jianhao, vania. (: jingyi went home last.

Aunt Elsie sent me home, only to find aunt priscillia's bag still in the car. U-turned and tada, passed it to her, then got sent back home at around 11+. ^^b

welcome
welcome to my site. welcome things here, your choice.